On 27.10.2022, in the hall of the Branch of the Wrocław University of Technology in Jelenia Góra, there was a meeting of the Mayor of Jelenia Góra with residents of Cieplice. The meeting was held as part of the "Live, reside, work in Jelenia Gora!" project.
The Mayor of Jelenia Gora began the meeting with a presentation on investments made in the Cieplice area since 2018, namely since the beginning of the term. After the presentation, residents had the opportunity to ask the Mayor questions. Theyraisedtopicssuch as:
- The construction of the Palm House in the area of Park Zdrojowy
- A paid parking zone in the Cieplice area
- The revitalization of the Street Market site at ul. Mieszka 1
- The buildings of Przystań Twórcza
- The preservation of valuable tree species
- Holiday Park - the construction of a road at ul. Sobieszowska
- The revitalization of Park Norweski
- Plantings on the Plac Piastowski.
We want to thank the residents for participating in the meeting.
Information on future meetings will be announced via Facebook profiles: